The goal of Orlando House Party is to create a space where we can disconnect from the rest of the world and all that matters is the present.
At Orlando House Party, community is our heart and life is always celebrated.
We believe that Music, Dance, Art, and Creativity can inspire and heal us.
No matter who you are, where you're from, or who you love...
you are always welcome at our house!
We are a passionate group of creatives, DJ's, photographers, videographers, event planners, innovators and artists that put our strengths and talents together to create events with positive energy for our community of Orlando, Florida. Together we put on parties that are powered by passion, the love for our community, the arts and especially the love for music - and they are a ton of fun for everyone involved.
Orlando House Party was founded by Dennis Mero in 2019 with the purpose of creating parties and events that were different from other local scenes and a space that is safe, inclusive, diverse and where everyone feels welcome. With the help of a group of creatives that share the same vision, they make the magic happen! We hope to see you at our next Orlando House Party event.
OHP GUIDELINES AND MORE INFO...
• This is an inclusive experience where everyone is welcome. We ask that you look out for and be kind to each other. Any racist, classist, sexist, ableist, body shaming, homophobic or transphobic behavior or harassment of any kind will not be tolerated and is basis for dismissal from the event.
• We keep things sexy, and consent is sexy. Always ask before getting intimate with another person on the dance floor and remember - only yes means yes.
• Should you feel unsafe or uncomfortable at any point during an event, please notify an OHP team member, any security, or any employee of the venue. We are here to help you!
• Our events are meant for you to come and enjoy the music and the vibes we provide. We are not a "Take Requests" type of party. Just come prepared to dance and have a good time with an amazing community.
• If you are not OK with any of these guidelines, this might not be the event for you.
POWERED BY GOOD VIBES⚡
Sign up to get event updates.